The application process
Thank you for your interest in this unique graduate programme.
Some useful information about applying for our programme:
- Our application process involves submitting a CV and answering a few questions online which relate to the job profile.
- Your CV should be in a Word, PDF or rich text format in order to upload it.
- We will acknowledge receipt of every application. Depending on your email settings, the acknowledgment email can end up in your spam/junk mail. If you don’t receive an email, assume we haven’t received your application. Either resubmit or contact us.
- We will advise you on the outcome of your application as soon as possible and will always give you a decision one way or another.
- We will only contact your references once an offer of employment has been made and with your permission.
- If you have a disability and need help with your application please inform us and we will do everything possible to assist you.
Sunday 12th January 2020 – 23.59pm
By Friday 31st January
You will be advised of the outcome of the assessment of your written application. If you’ve been successful at this stage, you will be asked to complete an online assessment exercise and a short video interview.
By Friday 28th February
You will be advised of the outcome of the assessment of your online assessment and video interview. If you’ve been successful at this stage, you will be asked to attend the Assessment Centre.
Wednesday 11th March, Thursday 12th March and Friday 13th March – Assessment Centre
The Assessment Centre will require the majority of one day on the 11th, 12th or 13th March. It is likely to include three elements:
- interview / presentation
- role play
- group exercise
You will also have the opportunity to meet individuals who have completed the Programme as well as those currently involved within the Programme.
We will of course try to meet requests in terms of which day you would prefer to attend the assessment centre.
Monday 7th September 2020
Start date for the appointed graduates.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us on 020 7588 3588 or by email on email@example.com