The application process
Thank you for your interest in this unique graduate programme.
Some useful information about applying for our programme:
- Our application process involves submitting a CV and answering a few questions online which relate to the job profile.
- Your CV should be in a Word, PDF or rich text format in order to upload it.
- We will acknowledge receipt of every application. Depending on your email settings this may go to your spam/junk mail. If you don’t receive an email, assume we haven’t received your application. Either resubmit or contact us.
- We will advise you on the outcome of your application as soon as possible and will always give you a decision one way or another.
- We will only contact your references once an offer of employment has been made and with your permission.
- If you have a disability and need help with your application please inform us and we will do everything possible to assist you.
Sunday, 14th January – 23.59pm
Friday, 26th January
You will be advised of the outcome of the assessment of your written application. If you’ve been successful at this stage, you will be asked to complete an online assessment exercise and a short video interview.
Friday, 16th February
You will be advised of the outcome of the assessment of your online assessment and video interview. If you’ve been successful at this stage, you will be asked to attend the Assessment Centre.
Week commencing Monday, 26th February
The Assessment Centre will require the majority of a day and is likely to include three elements:
- interview / presentation
- role play
- group exercise
Start date for the appointed graduates.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us on 020 7588 3588 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2018 have now closed
Please sign up to the email newsletter to be kept informed of future availability