In these terms and conditions:
- “Gradunique“is the trading name for this unique graduate programme that is owned jointly by the British Heart Foundation andMacmillan Cancer Support. The British Heart Foundation is a registered charity in England and Wales (225971), and Scotland (SC039426). Registered as a company in England and Wales (699547). Registered address: Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7AW. Macmillan Cancer Support, a registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SCO039907) and the Isle of Man (604). A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (2400969). Registered address: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ.
- “Website” means any website under the ownership or control ofGraduniquefrom which a link has been created to these terms and conditions and all related domain and microsites;
- Gradunique reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
About our Website
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any Material, products or services on this Website at any time. We do not guarantee that this Website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted.
- The content on this Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Before making any decisions based on the content of this Website you are strongly advised to obtain professional or specialist advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Your use of our Website
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in amannerwhich does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by, any third party. Such restriction includes, without limitation, conduct which may harass, defame or cause distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material within this Website.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website isstoredor any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them. This includes any children or young people for whom you are responsible.
Your Personal Information
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of data), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website or any Material;
- use of or reliance on any content or information displayed on our Website; or
- the provision of, or our failure to provide, any products, services or events ordered or made available through our Website (unless stated otherwise in any relevant additional terms and conditions).
- Please note that our Website is only intended to be for domestic and private use, and we will have no liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential losses or damage.
- Gradunique does not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Trademarks, Copyright and Other Rights
- Gradunique,the British Heart Foundation and Macmillan Cancer Support either individually or jointly are the owners or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website including the British Heart Foundation name and logo, Macmillan Cancer Support name and logo, and Gradunique name and logo, as well as any rights in the Material. The Material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all right are reserved. You may not use or do anything with the Material or any of our intellectual property rights apart from as set out in this section.
- The names, images and logos identifying theBritish Heart Foundation,Macmillan Cancer Support, Gradunique or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, Gradunique and/or third parties as appropriate. You may only use these where they are included on any pages or documents that you copy and use in accordance with this section. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or on the Website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, Gradunique or any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any Material is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation fromthe British Heart Foundation,Macmillan Cancer Support, or Gradunique.
- You may:
- i.printoff or download any page(s) from the Website for your personal use;
- and copy documents on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications aremadeand the document is copied entirely.
- You must NOT:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- or copy, display or publish any of the Material (including any photos, documents or text) in a way which is accessible to the public (for example, on another website) without prior written authorisation fromthe British Heart Foundation,Macmillan Cancer Support, or Gradunique.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Our Website includes links to external websites. We receive many link requests and only link to sites which we believe provide useful information that will be of interest to our users. All requests will be either granted or refused at the discretion ofthe British Heart Foundation,Macmillan Cancer Support, or Gradunique online teams. We will not enter into any correspondence about decisions. If you would like to request a link to your site please contact us.
- The British Heart Foundation,Macmillan Cancer Support, nor Gradunique have any control and therefore take no responsibility for the content of external internet sites even when we have included a link on our own Website. The existence of a link from our Website to any other website is for information purposes only and does not imply that the British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, or Gradunique endorse the activities or views of that website or the organisation behind the site, nor does it indicate any form of association or partnership on our part. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of those sites.
Linking to our Website
- It is not necessary to request permission to link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, although we do reserve the right to request the removal of any link. The British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, or Gradunique logos may not be used without prior written permission, which may be requested by emailing us at email@example.com A link to the Gradunique site must not be used to imply British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, nor Gradunique endorsement of the site, related products or services. Your site must not conflict with the aims of The British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, nor Gradunique.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding this Website should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org